- Elon Musk believes it would be a “good concept” to bring his 4 services– Tesla, SpaceX, Neuralink, and The Boring Company– under a huge holding business, he tweeted Wednesday.
- YouTuber and Tesla financier Dave Lee suggested the idea on Twitter. He said the holding company could be called “X,” and would make it easier for Musk to manage his existing endeavors and begin new ones.
- ” X could become the most significant business in human history,” Lee added.
- ” Great concept,” Musk replied.
- See Organization Insider’s homepage for more stories
Elon Musk thinks integrating his 4 services under a huge holding business called “X” is a “good idea,” he stated on Twitter Wednesday.
Musk owns or part-owns electric automobile maker Tesla, aerospace giant SpaceX, neurotech company Neuralink, and transportation tunnel maker Boring Business. Currently, only Tesla is publicly-traded.
YouTuber and Tesla investor Dave Lee tweeted Musk with the concept on Wednesday. The holding business would make it easier for Musk to handle his existing endeavors along with begin brand-new ones, Lee stated.
X would become the parent company of Musk’s 4 companies, and its mission would be “to guarantee human survival and development,” Lee composed in the tweet.
” X might end up being the most substantial business in human history,” Lee added
The purpose of the holding company would not be to increase the marketplace capitalization or stock rate of Musk’s firms, but instead allow him “to continue to make big bets for humanity, and have the time to handle them,” Lee stated.
” Good idea,” Musk responded.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 23, 2020
In a video explaining his concept, Lee said that Musk himself has formerly discussed potentially developing such a business.
” Most likely about 4, 5 years ago, Elon has actually been priced estimate as having actually captivated the idea of a holding company,” Lee stated, although he didn’t point to a source.
Lee added that creating a holding business would motivate more talented engineers to work for Musk’s business, as well as allowi