Survey: Majority Of Trump Voters Believe In Environment Modification However Question The Left’s Extreme Solutions

 Survey: Majority Of Trump Voters Believe In Environment Modification However Question The Left’s Extreme Solutions

Ballot data suggests voters who backed previous President Donald Trump in the 2020 election hold more nuanced opinions on climate change than the binary environment rejection versus climate acceptance debate as framed by progressive environment activists.

A YouGov/Ethics and Public Law Center(EPPC) survey conducted in January for the American Enterprise Institute discovered that 66%of Trump voters think climate change is real. The remaining 34%of Trump voters stated environment modification is not genuine and the government “needs to not do anything” to fight it.

Amongst those polled, 10%of respondents in general said the government “needs to do something now” to fight climate change. An additional 56%of participants in general said “science and innovation developed by the private sector and federal government” could be utilized to mitigate the results of climate change.

In the brand-new problem of the AEI Polling Report, we examine 10 crucial trends that we have actually followed throughout the year. https://t.co/83 aXrQV2Z5

— AEI (@AEI) February 22, 2021

Younger Trump citizens were more likely to say the government “should do something now” to fight climate change. Among those polled, 19%of respondents aged 18-29 agreed with that statement compared to simply 6%of participants aged 65 or older, according to YouGov/EPPC polling.

Respondents who primarily identified as GOP citizens were considerably less most likely than those who mostly identified as Trump voters to say the government “should not do anything” to combat environment modification. Among those surveyed, 17%of self-identified GOP voters concurred with that declaration compared to 43%of self-identified Trump citizens, according to YouGov/EPPC ballot.

The survey response from Trump voters appears to refute a common perception among development

Read More

Redak staff

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.