This story is offered solely to Organization Insider subscribers. End Up Being an Insider and start reading now.
- Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for hand sanitizer has shot up.
- Finding a chance, 19- year-old business owner Charles Robinson rolled out his own ‘snap technology’ hand sanitizer loads, much better referred to as ‘Gelcard’.
- Considering that introducing earlier this year, Gelcard has already tattooed a variety of deals with some of the best known dining establishments and hotels in Europe.
- Robinson told Business Expert how he rotated from undergrad to business owner in a matter of weeks, keeping in mind: “We had no concept what we were doing.”
- Check out Business Insider’s homepage for more stories
” I was taking some time out from university, simply attempting to have a period of self-reflection,” he told Company Insider.
On a previous trip to Italy, he had come throughout a standard version of what would end up being Gelcard, a portable cleansing item for contact lenses.