- President Donald Trump only promoted a minute at a surprise news conference on Tuesday.
- He reached the White House briefing space along with Vice President Mike Pence, praised the stock exchange, talked about the coronavirus vaccine, and left without fielding concerns from press reporters.
- ” The stock market’s simply broken 30,000
- This is only the 3rd time considering that November 3 that Trump has actually spoken from the White House press instruction room. He’s primarily avoided of the general public eye after being trounced in the election.
- See Company Expert’s homepage for more stories
President Donald Trump spoke for only one minute at a news conference on Tuesday– potentially his fastest one ever. “That’s the ninth time since the beginning of 2020, and it’s the 48 th time that we have actually broken records throughout the Trump administration.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2020
Reporters, who were just given quick notification that the presser was going to begin, attempted to get their questions in as Trump stepped out.
” Well, that was strange as s–,” one reporter said about the scene shortly after Trump left.
— The Recount (@therecount) November 24, 2020
This is just the third time Trump has actually spoken from the rundown lectern given that the election on November